Sunday, August 16, 2009

== My English Coursework Result ==

Today my english teacher was pass the coursework result to me,but I was got a 'terrible 'result.I'm feel very upset about my result.The coursework is about the journal writing,we already wrote 4 journal during this semester.But except the first journal I feel satisfy,the rest of the three journal I was got a 'terrible' result.The mark I got most lower is in the organisation.I think I should improve my journal writing and read more book that in english language!

Last week,teacher also give us to do the pass year paper.Today she also call us to mark the paper that we had do.She call us to mark the grammar section only.When I get my grammar result,I was shocked,because my mark was so low~~My grammar was so poor and I will try my best to improve my grammar knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment