Thursday, July 23, 2009

DAC:29 Lim Qing Yi

MY LIFE TEN YEARS FROM NOW

I think i will be a accountant and i also will be a housewife.I also will decided with my boyfriend.After i married,i will
plan to have a child and try to become a housewife.I hope i can have two child better is one girl and one boy.
After i have child,i will resign my job and find some job that can take to home to do,so that i can work at home and
take care my children at the same time.

Even though i was a housewife and i need to take care my two child,i think i can hang on in my job and my family.
I will do the work that can be take to home to do,then i have a lot of time to company my child and i can also teach
them a lot of thing.I will let my parents live with my family and let them have a comfortable life.I hope my life ten years from now can be realize!

No comments:

Post a Comment